Harley-Davidson® Rolling USA 2022
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- See the Official Rules for complete details.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You may enter codes daily through . You may participate in each method of entry but may only receive up to five (5) additional Sweepstakes entries per calendar day, with a maximum of a hundred (100) additional Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry.
- How many prizes could I win?
- There is a limit of one prize per person.
- How will I know if I'm the big sweepstakes winner?
- The prize drawing will be held on or around . The winner will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting www.RollingUSA2022.com directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- What are browser cookies... and how do I enable them?
- Cookies help you stay logged into a website by storing a small amount of information about your session. Cookies must be enabled to participate in this program.
If you are not familiar with how to enable "cookies" on your browser, click on "Help" in the menu bar of your browser and search under "cookies."
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com and provide your updated information. Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
- I'm having trouble entering a Code. What should I do?
- Make sure you are entering the Code exactly as shown. In most cases, this means you would not include spaces and use all lower case or capitalized letters where applicable. Codes must be 8 characters long. If your dealership gave you a code with 4 letters + 3 numbers, try adding a "0" before the 3-digit number. For example: SVAP0234
- Am I eligible to participate regardless of where I live?
- Legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United Stated and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry are eligible to participate in this promotion.
- I don’t have a code. Can I still participate?
- Yes! You can register on our site and check in at a dealer. You can also complete an eligible activity at a participating dealer. See details below:
Eligible Activity Make a service appointment - See Official Rules for free method of entry. Test ride a motorcycle at a dealership - See Official Rules for free method of entry. Ride a jumpstart at a dealership - See Official Rules for free method of entry. Make a GM or P&A purchase at a dealership - See Official Rules for free method of entry. Purchase a motorcycle - See Official Rules for free method of entry. Engage in conversation with a dealership employee - See Official Rules for free method of entry. Attend a dealer event - See Official Rules for free method of entry. Attend a HOG meeting - See Official Rules for free method of entry. Show your HOG card - See Official Rules for free method of entry. Bring in a friend to dealership - See Official Rules for free method of entry. Participate in a dealer ride - See Official Rules for free method of entry. Volunteer at a dealer event - See Official Rules for free method of entry. Get a safety inspection - See Official Rules for free method of entry.
- Do I have to complete an eligible activity at a participating dealership?
- Yes. To earn an entry for an eligible activity it must be completed at a participating dealership.
The participating dealerships for include:
AR - Pig Trail Harley-Davidson
CA - Los Angeles Harley-Davidson
CA - Mulholland Harley-Davidson
CA - San Diego Harley-Davidson
CT - Hartford Harley-Davidson
CT - Old School Harley-Davidson
FL - Bruce Rossmeyer's Daytona Harley-Davidson
GA - Falcons Fury Harley-Davidson
GA - Harley-Davidson of Atlanta
GA - Killer Creek Harley-Davidson
IA - Rooster's Harley-Davidson
IA - Zylstra Harley-Davidson (Ames, IA)
IL - Illinois Harley-Davidson
IL - Kegel Harley-Davidson
IL - Lake Shore Harley-Davidson
IL - Legacy Harley-Davidson
IL - Wild Fire Harley-Davidson
IN - Brandt's Harley-Davidson
IN - Harley-Davidson of Bloomington
IN - Harley-Davidson of Kokomo
IN - Harley-Davidson of Valparaiso
IN - Hunter's Moon Harley-Davidson
IN - Indianapolis Southside H-D
IN - IndyWest Harley-Davidson
IN - Mann's Harley-Davidson
IN - The Harley-Davidson Shop of Michigan City
KY - Man O'War Harley-Davidson
LA - 3 State Harley-Davidson
LA - Baton Rouge Harley-Davidson
LA - Hammond Harley-Davidson
LA - Mike Bruno's Northshore Harley-Davidson
MA - Battleship Harley-Davidson
MA - Sheldon's Harley-Davidson
MI - Hot Rod Harley-Davidson
MI - Wolverine Harley-Davidson
MN - Twin Cities Harley-Davidson North
MO - Gateway Harley-Davidson
MO - Mid America Harley-Davidson
MO - Outlaw Harley-Davidson
MO - Renegade Harley-Davidson
MO - Worth Harley-Davidson
NC - Raging Bull Harley-Davidson
ND - Black Magic Harley-Davidson
ND - Harley-Davidson of Fargo
ND - Magic City Harley-Davidson
NE - Frontier Harley-Davidson
NV - Red Rock Harley-Davidson
NY - Spitzie's Harley-Davidson of Albany
OH - Youngstown Harley-Davidson
OK - Fort Thunder Harley-Davidson
SC - Harley-Davidson of Greenville
SC - Timms Harley-Davidson
SD - Glacial Lakes Harley-Davidson
SD - J & L Harley-Davidson
TN - Boswell's Country Roads Harley-Davidson
TN - Boswell's Harley-Davidson
TN - Boswell's Ring of Fire Harley-Davidson
TN - Rocky Top Harley-Davidson
TN - Smoky Mountain H-D of Maryville
TN - Smoky Mountain H-D of Kodak
TX - American Eagle Harley-Davidson
TX - Barnett Harley-Davidson
TX - Black Gold Harley-Davidson
TX - Central Texas Harley-Davidson Round
TX - Dallas Harley-Davidson
TX - Longhorn Harley-Davidson
TX - Maverick Harley-Davidson
WA - Lone Wolf Harley-Davidson
WI - Bull Falls Harley-Davidson of Wausau
WI - Harley-Davidson of Madison
WI - House of Harley-Davidson
WI - Milwaukee Harley-Davidson
WI - Open Road Harley-Davidson
WI - Suburban Motors Harley-Davidson
WI - Vandervest Harley-Davidson of Green Bay
WI - Wisconsin Harley-Davidson
WV - Black Sheep Harley-Davidson
WV - Valley Harley-Davidson